If there are problems with how this email is displayed, click here to view it in a web browser
SMaRC doctoral students, research engineers and researchers in the SMaRC lab. Photo: Lars Edman/SMaRC
SMaRC’s doctoral students gathered at academy workshop
SMaRC held an academy workshop with researchers, doctoral students and research engineers in all different SMaRC projects, on November 15, 2019 at KTH Royal Institute of Technology. The purpose of the day was to get all better informed on what the other projects were doing. The students presented achieved results and goals for their doctoral studies.
More about the ongoing SMaRC projects on smarc.se/projects
SMaRC's AUV Lolo testing diving and surfacing manoeuvres, watch her on Youtube.
Busy days for SMaRC's AUV “LoLo”
“LoLo”, one of SMaRC’s autonomous underwater vehicles (AUVs), have been out testing outside of Lidingö, near Stockholm. The main purpose was to tune the control systems and the vehicles dead reckoning.
Watch a film on Youtube with LoLo testing diving manoeuvres
More presentation material about SMaRC
- “Non-Coherent Acoustic Modulation for Energy Constrained Underwater Platforms”, Viktor Lidström, Elias S. Erstorp, Magnus L. Nordenvaad, Peter Sigray, Jakob Kuttenkeuler, Conference proceedings, 2019
- “Towards a Cyber-Physical System for Hydrobatic AUVs”, Bhat S., Stenius I., Bore N., Severholt J., Ljung C., Balmori I.T., Conference proceedings, 2019
- “Machine Learning for Inferring Depth from Side-scan Sonar Images”, Yiping Xie, Master thesis, 2019
More SMaRC publications on smarc.se
SMaRC in Media:
SMaRC Events 2020:
- February 5: SMaRC Day, KTH Campus, Stockholm
- February 8–28: RAN under ice tests, Härnösand
- March 2–6: SMaRC measurement campagin, SAAB facility, Motala
- May 26–27: Havs- och vattenforum, Göteborg
- September: Ocean2020, Hanöbukten
SMaRC – Swedish Maritime Robotics Centre
KTH Royal Institute of Technology
SE-100 44 Stockholm, Sweden
+46 (0)70 288 82 63
You have received this email since you are connected to Swedish maritime research and/or innovation
or if you've signed up for our newsletter.
If you do not want to receive this kind of information, please unsubscribe here.
© 2019 SMaRC